This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous 3 years, 10 months ago.
March 8, 2014 at 5:04 pm #3119
Download the latest firmware for the JXD S5800 below. Use the firmware to update your device or to fix corrupted firmware.
Install Instructions (these are provided in the download file):
USAGE OF MTK TOOLS AND TESTING PROCESS INSTRUCTION
1.Upgrading PC Environment
3. Settings and Usage of Upgrade Tools
4. Settings and Usage of IMEI Number Writer—–SN_STATION
Upgrading PC Environment
The recommended PC environment is XP system, PC RAM 2GB, CPU Pentium III and check if the patch of SP3 and WindowsXP-KB943198-v2-x86-CHS.exe are installed.
1. Drivers Installation
Run “Install.bat” diver in ”Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.rar”:
2. USB Sharing Networks Driver-SP_Drivers_v1.5.rar
3. After installing the driver, check the port in Device Manager, if there is “!” or “?”, please try as the below steps and then repeat the first step above to install the driver again:
(1). Copy “mdmcpq.inf” in “USB Install File Supplement. rar” to the menu of C:\WINDOWS.inf; copy “usbser.sys” to the menu of C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers:
(2)Run “devmgmt.bat” in the downloading platform, then open the Device Manager interface and click View, Select and Display hidden devices, uninstall all the gray items under Ports, Other devices and USB controller:
(3). Run “Remove. bat” in “Driver_Auto_Installer_v.1.1236.00” to uninstall download driver:
Settings and Usage of Download Tools
1. Click Scatter File and select “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt” in the menu of software file and choose the download software:
2. Select Firmware upgrade in Type and the other options defaulted:
3. Click Scan:
4. Insert USB cable(Don’t push any keys) , wait “Scan Success” until green processor bar notice, which means the port scan succeed:
5. Confirm the other ports as the above steps:
6. After ports scanning finished, click Stop all and select all the found ports and cancel the missing ports:
Notice: Please scan the ports instantly the first time the tool is extracted. If the tool is closed without any operation, such as scanning ports or not finding the ports, please try the above steps to extract the tool again.
7.Click Start all(Don’t push any keys) and then insert the USB cable directly to upgrade:
Settings and Usage of IMEI Number Writer—–SN_STATION
Run “SN_STATION.exe” in the WTWD_SN_Write_toolxx.xx.xx, open the Writer tool and set it as the following steps, unmentioned options select defaulted:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.